Project results will be disseminated to the entire educational community, both in partner institutions and to others who could provide an example in the teaching-learning process. A dissemination plan will be developed identifying dissemination activities, channels, responsible persons and a schedule. Each partner school’s project coordinator will be responsible for sharing project results along with materials.
Internal groups of dissemination activities include:
- Individuals supporting learning and teaching (teachers, tutors, consultants, curriculum developers)
- Learners (registered students, potential applicants and alumni)
- Support staff responsible for sharing information internally and externally (marketing team, administrators)
External groups of dissemination activities include:
- Educational institutions/organisations including public and private
- Public authorities and policy makers (local authorities, governmental Departments)
- Communities related to the topics of the project such as coding and teaching
- Learners – primary, secondary school and college students and life-long learners
Please check back for further updates!